I cannot believe that it has been only 6 months since I took the leap of faith to try and turn SilverPine Software into something bigger than it had been! We have been so incredibly busy (in a good way) and sometimes I feel like my head is spinning with all the great things that are going on. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- We have launched 8 iOS Apps, 3 Android Apps and 1 WindowsPhone App
- We worked with a very talented designer to create a new and improved logo!
- We continued to grow our open source Useful Utilities toolbox project as a gift back to the developer community
- We have grown our team to include 9 amazingly gifted people!
- One of our projects for a fortune 100 company has been featured in depth by the New York Times and referred to as a “game changer”
- We purchased Photos+ from Justin Williams and re-launched it with native integration of Dropbox
- We have had our projects featured by Apple not once, but twice!
Whew! That’s quite a bit for only half of a year. To say that some days my hair feels like it’s on fire is an understatement. That being said, I wouldn’t trade it for the world. The work we do is creative, challenging, cutting edge and very rewarding. Our clients are all amazing people with great ideas and I feel honored that we are able to help them create such amazing products.
So what’s ahead? I can’t quite tell you yet, but I can say that we have some awesome stuff in the pipeline. We can’t wait to share it with everyone.
It’s been a wonderful ride so far, and I’m really looking forward to finding out what the second half of the year looks like for us. Feel free to drop me a note if you want to chat about any of this or if you have an idea or product you’d like to discuss. Also, if you happen to be at Çingleton this year, make sure to say hi. (I’ll be the guy with the @cheesemaker shirt.)
2 thoughts on “State of the Pines – 6 Months”